zondag 13 mei 2018

requiem for a light




Requiem for a light

Upon seeing this ghostly morning, the air was strange and rather tight
but most remarkable, for me, this tortured soul
was the precense of this glowing, beautiful sure enough
and strong bright light.
I merely woke this cold stoned morning, uttering words
strange but, no fear
‘cause this light reducing all coldness
was warming my heart, close and near.

Then came departure of this odd night
slicing and killing fading out love
this passion I agreed to never forget

for now, my soul, old and tired among this day
still for no obvious reason along these days
I can tell, I poet with no adequate idea how to be
how to live in cold stoned life
shall close my eyes for daylights beauty
and rest my love, my disordered mind


Geen opmerkingen: